Cashier / Customer Service
Part Time and/or Seasonal: 3 - 5 days per week
Objective: To provide an exceptional shopping experience for our customer both in-store and online. To accurately process each transaction with care and efficiency. To thrive and contribute to our passionate team in our fun and beautiful space.
- Ability to maintain a positive, friendly, and helpful attitude
- A sincere curiosity to learn and grow.
- A genuine passion for plants, people, and sustaining our planet.
- Dependable and punctual
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Always approachable to customers, teammates, and management
- Perform physical activities including repeatedly lifting 10-20 lbs.
- Experience in a retail setting preferred, but not required
- Basic knowledge of technology
- Flexibility in scheduling and weekend availability required
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a Cashier/Customer Service Representative
- Assist in filling curbside orders
- Work as a team
- Understand and communicate Tonkadale’s policies
- Greet customers when entering or leaving
- Maintain clean and tidy workspaces
- Deliver superior, on-brand customer service
- Assist in other store duties such as cleaning projects, pricing, painting etc.
What we offer:
- Competitive wage
- Seasonal Tonkadale attire
- Employee discount
- Passionate, active, inclusive, and fun work environment
This Job Description does not necessarily entail all work or responsibilities of this position and will be updated as we adjust to business trends and seek improvements or changes. This document does not guarantee employment in any specific role for any period of time.