Welcome to Tonkadale Greenhouse
Annuals & perennialsTonkadale showcases the best and brightest annuals and perennials each spring. We think this is something to brag out.
Fairy gardensMiniature plants, fairies and accessories bring magic to your home and garden. For fairy gardeners, this is the place to be.
Container gardensThe designers at Tonkadale are always busy creating container gardens for all seasons. It’s all about color.
Seminars and eventsAt Tonkadale Greenhouse, we offer seminars, workshops and other events to share our expertise and experience with you.
Blooming and growing in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area
Tonkadale Greenhouse is located in a quaint residential community in Minnetonka, Minnesota. We offer an extensive selection of plants and flowers, including annuals and perennials, herbs, vegetables, succulents, African violets and tropical plants.
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest updates on our workshops, seminars and sales.
Tonkadale Spring 2016 Seminars and Workshops
We have some new sessions, as well as some old favorites, for Tonkadale’s Spring 2016 workshops and seminars. They include:
- Fairy Garden Fridays: February 12, February 26, March 25 and April 1. Drop in on select Fridays between 2-4 pm and create a fairy garden with assistance from our talented design team. These are non-school days for Minnetonka Public Schools and Spring Break days for both Hopkins and Minnetonka. What a great way to get out of the house!
- Succulent Container Workshop: 10:00 am February 20th.
- Spring Decorating Seminar: 10:00 am February 27th.
- Perennial Gardening Seminar: 10:00 am March 5th.
- Veggie Gardening Seminar: 10:00 am March 12th.
- Spring Wreath Workshop: 10:00 am March 19th.
- Pansy Party Workshop: 10:00 am March 26th.
- Annual, Annual Spectacular!: 10:00 am April 2nd.
- Living Wreath Workshop: 10:00 am April 9th.
Welcome to Tonkadale. Plant the Planet!
Jessie Jacobson, Manager
Latest news from the blog
Plants and flowers have a long, rich and colorful history. There are many fun facts and bits of
Now is the perfect time to plan for winter interest in the garden. Curl up next to a
There is a wealth of information out there about gardening. Whether or not it’s valuable, however, is dependent
January is a good time to plan for spring and summer gardening. Gardeners, in particular, suffer from cabin
Did you know? Houseplants have their own day! This day is dedicated to loving our houseplants, caring for
The new year has begun! Now is the time when we reflect on the past year and resolve