Tonkadale is open for retail customer traffic!
Order turnaround for online, phone, and email orders is currently 3 days due to heavy volume. We are so grateful for your support!
If you are able, the quickest way to shop is in-store and we recommend a Reservation as walk-in availability will not be available if we are at capacity.
May In-Store Hours - Open everyday! Including Memorial Day.
9 am - 6 pm
Here's How to Shop In-Store:
Make a shopping reservation to shop in-person at Tonkadale! Each individual will need to purchase a reservation to enter the greenhouse. Your $25 reservation fee will be applied to your same day purchase when you show this receipt at checkout. Your receipt can be printed or shown on a mobile device.
Due to current high demand your Reservation deposit is non-refundable without 24 hour notice
A few guidelines:
- Each individual will need to purchase a reservation to enter the greenhouse.
- No children under the age of 16. And please leave furry, fuzzy, and feathered friends at home.
- Please limit your stay to 1 hour or less.
- Wear a face covering while shopping and follow all CDC guidelines as stated on their website.
- Restrooms will not be available to customers, so please plan accordingly.
- Please do not consume food or drink, including coffee while shopping. The popcorn machine is on hiatus, for now.
- All sales are final.
- No cash or checks. Credit and Debit cards or mobile pay options only.
- Loyalty points earned online may only be applied to online purchases. Points earned in-store may only be redeemed in-store. We are working on a solution to merge the two systems so that loyalty points are interchangeable.
Make your shopping reservation here.
We are so excited to share all of the beauty that Tonkadale has to offer. We are all in this together, for the love of plants.
The online shop is always open!
Current processing times are up to 5 days for orders placed online for curbside pick-up or local delivery between 10 am and 5 pm.
Here’s How to Shop Online:
- Browse our online store and fill your cart with all your favorites.
- As you checkout, add any specific requests to the "Notes" section.
- We'll take care of gathering the best and most beautiful plants and you will receive an Awaiting Pickup or Awaiting Shipment email when your order is ready!
Shop online here.
For Curbside Pick-Up: Please park in a designated spot. Text your first and last name to 612-202-9476. We will roll your cart to you then return to the greenhouse. You will load your items.
For Delivery: Our driver will call you prior to departure. They will drop your items at the front door and return to the vehicle. You may then retrieve your items.
Not seeing what you are looking for? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch as soon as we can.
Thank you for your patience and enthusiasm as we navigate this process. We are all in this together – For the Love of Plants!