Welcome to Tonkadale
Walk-in shopping available as we closely monitor capacity and customer flow.
With the heat of July upon us, we have adjusted our store hours to keep our customers and staff safe.
Open Everyday 9 am-6 pm
Cubside Pick-Up available from 10 am-5 pm
. . .
1. Shop in groups of 1-2.
2. One child and one adult may shop together. Please keep your child with you at all times.
3. Please leave furry, fuzzy, and feathered friends at home.
4. Wear a face covering and maintain 6 feet of social distance at all times.
5. Restrooms will not be available to the public, so please plan accordingly.
6. Please do not consume food or drink during your visit, including coffee while shopping.
7. Cash and checks will not be accepted at this time. Please use credit, debit, or mobile pay options.
8. All plant sales are final. Returns or exchanges will be accepted for hard good materials within 14 days of purchase.
Your attention, patience, and kindness is all that we ask as we continue to navigate a new way of doing business.
. . .
Our online shop is always open
Local delivery or complimentary curbside pick-up available.
Shop online here.
Not seeing what you are looking for? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch as soon as we can.
. . .
Order turnaround for online, phone, and email orders is currently 2 days.
For Curbside Pick-Up: Park in a designated spot. Text your first and last name, your order #, and your spot # to 612-202-9476. We will roll your cart to you then return to the greenhouse. You will load your items.
For Delivery: Deliveries will occur Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm. Our driver will call you prior to departure. They will drop your items at the front door and return to the vehicle. You may then retrieve your items.
We are all in this together – For the Love of Plants!