Tonkadale Greenhouse invites you and your family to join us on September 6th from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm for Customer Appreciation Day. We’ll be serving free hot dogs and root beer floats during this time.
Also, on September 6th and 7th, all perennials will be 50% off. You can still plant now, with plenty of time for new additions to become established before first frost.
We’ve scheduled some other exciting workshops and seminars for September and October. Please see our Events and Seminars page for details.
- Our Fall Container Garden Workshop, September 13th, 10:00 am and 2:00 pm. Cost is $10. See our Events page to register in advance.
- We’ll celebrate harvest and the season during our Fall Decorating Seminar, September 20th, 10:00 am.
- Would you like to know how to bee kind, bee friendly in your garden? Join us for Bees in the Garden with Heather Holm, author of Attract, Observe and Identify Pollinators of Native Plants, September 27th, 10:00 am. Check out her website at http://www.pollinatorsnativeplants.com.
- Do you know how to tuck your garden bed in for the winter? Find out at our Fall in the Garden Seminar, October 4th at 10:00 am.
- The Fall Fairy Garden Workshops are set for October 11th at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm. Cost is $10. See our Events page to register in advance.
- Get ready for the holidays with a creation from our Pine Cone Chandelier Workshop. This is scheduled for October 18th at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm. Cost is $10. See our Events page to register in advance.
- Get your spooks ready for Halloween at our Pumpkin Carving Workshop on October 25th, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Bring the entire family to have some fun, and leave the mess at Tonkadale.
Please join us this fall as we celebrate the change in seasons. If you have any questions, please call us at 952-938-6480.