Tonkadale is happy to accomodate photographers in our retail space in support of our mission to enrich lives by creating plant-inspired experiences as we connect everyone to beautiful spaces.
To schedule a photo shoot, please read the following guidelines and complete an application.
Professional photographers must provide a certificate of liability insurance before their application is approved.
If the intent of your photo shoot is for self-interest, for profit or for commercial use, the following guidelines apply to you:
- Check in at the front desk to obtain your reserved photo permit.
- Be respectful of customer traffic and work activities – stay out of the way!
- Do not take photos of random people without their permission.
- Be mindful of restroom time should you need a changing area – we only have two.
- Do not disturb displays of merchandise or plants.
- Put items back where you found them.
- Wear shoes and appropriate clothing at all times.
- Do not climb ladders, stand on benches, display pieces and tables or ride on shopping carts.
- Keep children in your sight at all times.
- Keep animals on a leash and all times.
- Please present photo subjects and material in a positive manner.
- No alcoholic beverages unless they are sealed.
- Be nice to the cats. Their names are Tiger and Boots.
- Take time to shop, maybe even buy something. This is free after all!
Public images and social media
Venue credit and location tags are required for all digital images used on social media platforms, blog posts, websites and in print materials for distribution. You can easily find Tonkadale on Facebook and Instagram.
Hours and availability
Photo shoots must occur during regular business hours. Photo shoots during the month of May will be accommodated during limited hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 10 am and 5 pm – 8 pm. You may be required to park off-site.
®Copyright Tonkadale Greenhouse. All rights reserved.